Definición de sing-jay en inglés:
A DJ who raps and sings as part of their performance.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- Then, it'll move to your ears when you hear the guy's mad skills, skills that go beyond novelty - tight lyrical flow, sweet reggae sing-jay vibes and crazy versatile beatboxing talent.
- In the increasingly crowded cultural sing-jay market, he is making a name for himself.
- This very current cat boasts a fine modern sing-jay style that comes close to Sizzla's - the pair toured together for two years recently.
- sing-jaying sustantivo
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- In fact he already has, with his outrageous, operatic style of sing-jaying spawning endless variations among his dancehall competitors.
- His original vocal style - imbued with great sweetness and communicativeness - which often digresses into sing-jaying, perfectly interacts with his essential, pulsating and electric rhythms.
- Stylistically, he's a mix of Tracy Chapman and Bob Marley with a touch of Richie Spice-ish sing-jaying, but his voice just doesn't resonate.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda