- Express enthusiastic approval or admiration of: Uncle Felix never stopped singing her praisesMás ejemplos en oraciones
- As she made her way to the airport on Monday she could not stop singing the praises of St Lucia.
- I instantly received e-mails singing the praises of almost every model by every manufacturer out there, and I'm sure most of them would have been fine.
- It's time to sing the praises of all those unsung heroes of Swindon!
Más definiciones de sing the praises ofDefinición de sing the praises of en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.