- Fighting between two people: he defeated the enemy champion in single combatMás ejemplos en oraciones
- The parties, or champions on their behalf, would fight in formal single combat and the winner would be deemed to be the successful party in the case.
- The tournament in this period was no carefully regulated single combat, but a great mêlée involving hundreds of knights, mimicking and rehearsing for warfare.
- Although gladiators were clearly Roman, the values presented in gladiatorial single combat were central to Greek culture as well as to Roman.
Más definiciones de single combatDefinición de single combat en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.