- Denoting a reflex camera in which the lens that forms the image on the film also provides the image in the viewfinder.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Good camera equipment always has been expensive, but many fine single-lens reflex cameras with interchangeable lenses are available for less than $1, 000.
- These days it's quite common to find 32-bit microprocessors, metal-oxide semiconductors, and redundant gold-plated electrical contacts on single-lens reflex cameras.
- Models at 6 megapixels and above are limited to extremely expensive semi-pro and pro single-lens reflex cameras, which few but enthusiasts with fat wallets would look at.
Más definiciones de single-lens reflexDefinición de single-lens reflex en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.