verbo[with object] rare
1Make distinct or conspicuous: a family name singularized by the recurrence of these warrior prelates
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- I grew up among a ‘chosen people’ who behaved as Herrenvolk - as all those who believe themselves singularized by suffering or entrusted with a special mission from God.
- Oocytes were isolated and singularized by collagenase.
- Meanwhile the transitions and cross cutting formulations are hackneyed, usually singularised by low-angle zooms arranging the actors in Swimsuit Calendar poses.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- There is clearly a yearning for singularization in complex societies.
- But how much truth is there to the claim that the Civil War was the watershed moment for the singularization of the United States, and how did that idea get spread around in the first place?
- Deleuze incites us to consider instead a participation in the impersonal process of singularisation.
For editors and proofreaders
Saltos de línea: sin¦gu¦lar|ize
Definición de singularize en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda