verbo[with object] • rare
- 1Make distinct or conspicuous: a family name singularized by the recurrence of these warrior prelatesMás ejemplos en oraciones
- I grew up among a ‘chosen people’ who behaved as Herrenvolk - as all those who believe themselves singularized by suffering or entrusted with a special mission from God.
- Oocytes were isolated and singularized by collagenase.
- Meanwhile the transitions and cross cutting formulations are hackneyed, usually singularised by low-angle zooms arranging the actors in Swimsuit Calendar poses.
- 2Give a singular form to (a word): the nouns were incorrectly singularizedMás ejemplos en oraciones
- After the war, it was singularized, as in ‘The United States is a democratic republic.’
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- There is clearly a yearning for singularization in complex societies.
- But how much truth is there to the claim that the Civil War was the watershed moment for the singularization of the United States, and how did that idea get spread around in the first place?
- Deleuze incites us to consider instead a participation in the impersonal process of singularisation.
Más definiciones de singularizeDefinición de singularize en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.