verbo[with object] rare
1Make distinct or conspicuous: a family name singularized by the recurrence of these warrior prelates
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- I grew up among a ‘chosen people’ who behaved as Herrenvolk - as all those who believe themselves singularized by suffering or entrusted with a special mission from God.
- Oocytes were isolated and singularized by collagenase.
- Meanwhile the transitions and cross cutting formulations are hackneyed, usually singularised by low-angle zooms arranging the actors in Swimsuit Calendar poses.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- There is clearly a yearning for singularization in complex societies.
- But how much truth is there to the claim that the Civil War was the watershed moment for the singularization of the United States, and how did that idea get spread around in the first place?
- Deleuze incites us to consider instead a participation in the impersonal process of singularisation.
Definición de singularize en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.