- There was one room for my nine brothers and sisters and my parents.
- An extremely quiet and gentle girl she went to Dublin with her sister after their parents passed away.
- I witnessed the complete joy and ecstasy on family members faces as their son's or daughters, brothers or sisters strode out proudly with the best in the world and took part in sport.
- Some people around me - family, friends, associates, brothers and sisters in Christ - have died, and I can see that others are heading that way.
- This is why we are turning to our colleagues, friends, and sisters for assistance.
- I would like to remind my fellow brothers and sisters that their primary objective should be service delivery and the eradication of poverty.
- I don't think, with apologies to my feminist sisters, that Martha got different treatment because she's a woman.
- Eighteenth and nineteenth-century feminists are ‘our sisters, our contemporaries’.
- However, what is called ‘Gender Archaeology’ is actually feminist archaeology - sisters are doing it for themselves.
- Look, I wanted to write a book about smart, sassy, sexy sisters with issues like everybody else has.
- Catering was one of the most successful early business ventures for Blacks, and sisters were the first ones to try their hands at it.
- All my sisters who want a Black revolution don't care
- The move would also have the result, so far scarcely noted, of undermining the teaching orders of priests and religious sisters.
- It will mark the end of an era for the religious order of sisters, who 31 years ago set up the centre in the parlour of their convent.
- An order of Zambian religious sisters now manages both the hospital and the training centre.
- The public consultation called for a ‘modern matron figure’ in hospitals, and ward sisters or charge nurses will be given authority to resolve clinical issues.
- Each ward will have three senior sisters, sisters, staff nurses and healthcare assistants in the team on hand to help and advise patients.
- We contacted a sister or charge nurse in each department.
- Already the Zimbabwean and Mozambican sister organizations have been doing well and expanding.
- Its sister organizations throughout Texas will try to bring the state total to 500,000.
- The princess is the chair of the sister organization in the United Kingdom.
Old English, of Germanic origin; related to Dutch zuster and German Schwester, from an Indo-European root shared by Latin soror.
Palabras que riman con sisterassister, ballista, bistre (US bister), blister, enlister, glister, lister, mister, resistor, Sandinista, transistor, tryster, twister, vista
For editors and proofreaders
Saltos de línea: sis¦ter
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.