- A physical exercise designed to strengthen the abdominal muscles, in which a person sits up from a supine position without using the arms for leverage.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- When not on the bar, we practice drills on the ground, as well as doing exercises to build up essential muscles, such as sit-ups, press-ups and tricep push-ups.
- We may do push-ups and sit-ups and weight training, but we don't do it all day long.
- Besides the surfing I'll do a little running, lots of sit-ups and the occasional workout at the gym.
Más definiciones de sit-upDefinición de sit-up en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.