Definición de situation en inglés:
1A set of circumstances in which one finds oneself; a state of affairs: the situation between her and Jake had come to a head the political situation in Russia
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- If your thoughts are good and creative then you don't need to worry about the situations and circumstances.
- The worst of the economic crisis may be over, but the political situation is far from decided.
- On occasions I've been placed in situations I would consider dangerous.
circumstances, set of circumstances, state of affairs, affairs, state, condition, case;
informal kettle of fish, ball game
- situations vacant (or wanted)
- chiefly British Lists of jobs offered (or sought), especially in a newspaper.Oraciones de ejemplo
- Fifty companies looking for employees in a variety of fields were selected at random from newspaper situations vacant columns and recruitment websites.
- If I needed work I'd search through the situations vacant ads.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda