1An American Indian of the northern Pacific coast.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- We buried the old Indian the next day with snow falling heavily, the Siwashes present took turns with the shovels.
- Henderson refused to stand for this, said that he must give the preference over Siwashes to his old Sixty Mile friends, and, it is rumored, said some things about Siwashes that were not nice.
(siwash) [no object] North American informal Camp without a tent: no more siwashing under trees for me
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- From the beach where we siwashed our boat, the trail to our cabin cut through the spruce, skirted the grasslands meadow, and followed the base of the cliffs southward to the creek.
- After an hour or so she got it in close and then it ran under the raft where the line was siwashed hard against the boom stick.
- The use of siwashing, in lieu of using a block and strap, for the purpose of changing the tree pulling lead, is prohibited.
Palabras que riman con Siwasheyewash
Definición de Siwash en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda