Definición de skateboard en inglés:
A short narrow board with two small wheels fixed to the bottom of either end, on which a person can ride in a standing or crouching position, propelling themselves by occasionally pushing one foot against the ground.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- Carlo will only ride the skateboard in a seated position with his knees under his chin and only indoors.
- All we could hear around us was the sound of skateboards and feet hitting the ground somewhere in the distance, somewhere behind us.
- He angled his skateboard to the ground and pushed off, skating towards the school.
verbo[no object] (often as noun skateboarding) Volver al principio
Ride on a skateboard: an ordinance to prohibit skateboarding teenagers in Day-Glo shorts skateboard home from an evening out
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- People see skateboarding as cool, and they want to ride on the coattails of it.
- And when he is not playing football, or skateboarding he particularly enjoys listening to Elvis.
- She said she hoped the new facilities would stop young people from skating and skateboarding in town centre streets.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- There was something anarchic about the early generation of skateboarders, BMX riders and snowboarders.
- He was the first skateboarder to earn $1m a year.
- Everyone else was wearing boring old tennis clothes but I was dressed like a 14-year-old skateboarder.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Canadá
Muy popular en Australia