- A short narrow board with two small wheels fixed to the bottom of either end, on which a person can ride in a standing or crouching position, propelling themselves by occasionally pushing one foot against the ground.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Carlo will only ride the skateboard in a seated position with his knees under his chin and only indoors.
- All we could hear around us was the sound of skateboards and feet hitting the ground somewhere in the distance, somewhere behind us.
- He angled his skateboard to the ground and pushed off, skating towards the school.
verbo[no object] (often as noun skateboarding) Volver al principio
- Ride on a skateboard: an ordinance to prohibit skateboarding teenagers in Day-Glo shorts skateboard home from an evening outMás ejemplos en oraciones
- People see skateboarding as cool, and they want to ride on the coattails of it.
- And when he is not playing football, or skateboarding he particularly enjoys listening to Elvis.
- She said she hoped the new facilities would stop young people from skating and skateboarding in town centre streets.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- There was something anarchic about the early generation of skateboarders, BMX riders and snowboarders.
- He was the first skateboarder to earn $1m a year.
- Everyone else was wearing boring old tennis clothes but I was dressed like a 14-year-old skateboarder.
Más definiciones de skateboardDefinición de skateboard en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.