Definición de skateboard en inglés:
A short narrow board with two small wheels fixed to the bottom of either end, on which a person can ride in a standing or crouching position, propelling themselves by occasionally pushing one foot against the ground.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- Carlo will only ride the skateboard in a seated position with his knees under his chin and only indoors.
- All we could hear around us was the sound of skateboards and feet hitting the ground somewhere in the distance, somewhere behind us.
- He angled his skateboard to the ground and pushed off, skating towards the school.
verbo[no object] Volver al principio
Ride on a skateboard: he was skateboarding along the side of the road with another teenage boy teenagers in Day-Glo shorts skateboard home from an evening out
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- I skateboarded to work.
- I have skateboarded down Dunedin's Clyde St hill twice: the first time I ended up in a heap against a car and the second time I was dressed entirely in black and it was night and I survived with a large grin
- Sometimes he skateboarded in the middle of the night.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- There was something anarchic about the early generation of skateboarders, BMX riders and snowboarders.
- He was the first skateboarder to earn $1m a year.
- Everyone else was wearing boring old tennis clothes but I was dressed like a 14-year-old skateboarder.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Canadá
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en España
Muy popular en Malasia
Muy popular en India
Muy popular en Pakistán