Definición de skateboard en inglés:
A short narrow board with two small wheels fixed to the bottom of either end, on which a person can ride in a standing or crouching position, propelling themselves by occasionally pushing one foot against the ground.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- Carlo will only ride the skateboard in a seated position with his knees under his chin and only indoors.
- All we could hear around us was the sound of skateboards and feet hitting the ground somewhere in the distance, somewhere behind us.
- He angled his skateboard to the ground and pushed off, skating towards the school.
verbo[no object] Volver al principio
Ride on a skateboard: he was skateboarding along the side of the road with another teenage boy teenagers in Day-Glo shorts skateboard home from an evening out
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- I skateboarded to work.
- I have skateboarded down Dunedin's Clyde St hill twice: the first time I ended up in a heap against a car and the second time I was dressed entirely in black and it was night and I survived with a large grin
- Sometimes he skateboarded in the middle of the night.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- There was something anarchic about the early generation of skateboarders, BMX riders and snowboarders.
- He was the first skateboarder to earn $1m a year.
- Everyone else was wearing boring old tennis clothes but I was dressed like a 14-year-old skateboarder.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda