- The action or activity of skating on ice skates, roller skates, or a skateboard as a sport or pastime: the competitive world of international skating [as modifier]: skating routinesMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Both parents transport Kira to her activities such as skating and soccer.
- The group has been kept busy with an itinerary of activities, including skating and fencing at the Link Centre.
- James Page is turning skating into an all-terrain sport.
Más definiciones de skatingDefinición de skating en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.