- The action of travelling over snow on skis, especially as a sport or recreation. Competitive skiing falls into two categories: Nordic (cross-country racing and jumping) and Alpine (downhill or straight racing, and slalom racing round a series of markers).Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Wanderers will play tonight's game in the shadow of one of the most famous slopes in downhill skiing.
- He has never been much of a fan of downhill skiing, an experience he likens to attending a football match.
- We'll stay in Oslo for a few days and then head up to a cabin in the mountain to try cross-country skiing.
Más definiciones de skiingDefinición de skiing en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.