(also chiefly North American skillful)
Definición de skilful en inglés:
Having or showing skill: a skilful midfielder
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- You are brilliant, active and skillful in professional ventures and gain repute in your field of activity.
- He is very smart and politically skillful, and his time as prime minister was very productive.
- He was also a robust, competitive and skillful GAA player in both hurling and football.
expert, accomplished, skilled, masterly, virtuoso, master, consummate, proficient, talented, gifted, adept, adroit, deft, dexterous, able, good, competent, capable, efficient, experienced, trained, practised, professional, polished, well versed, versed, smart, clever, ingenious, brilliant, ready, apt, handy, artful
informal great, mean, wicked, nifty, crack, ace, wizard, genius
British informal a dab hand at
North American informal crackerjack
vulgar slang shit-hot
archaic or , humorous compleat
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- There was such a boat jam on the way that it took all the expertise and skillfulness of the boatman to reach the take off point.
- Seven Bulgarian ensembles will also demonstrate typical skillfulness in dancing and singing.
- The skilfulness of the artisan into the making of the leather toys is seen to be believed.
Pronunciación: /ˈskɪlfʊlnəs/ /ˈskɪlf(ə)lnəs/sustantivo
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda