- A young man of a subculture characterized by close-cropped hair and heavy boots, often perceived as aggressive.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- And, believe it or not, they were actually quite successful for a few years in transforming racially tolerant white skinheads into violent and racist hooligans.
- By dint of its association with racist violence, the skinhead scene occupies a special, troubling place among youth subcultures.
- So I think the struggle hasn't really changed - just that the skinhead now has longer hair and wears a suit.
Más definiciones de skinheadDefinición de skinhead en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.