- A form of a sport, especially golf, in which the winner of each hole or similar stage is awarded a ‘skin’ or financial prize, the value of which increases as the game progresses.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The object is the same as in all skins games: to win holes outright, with scores unequaled by other players.
- Well, first of all, Tuesdays changed on tour when they started having those carnival events, like skins games.
- He won a lot of money playing skins games against guys that thought they were good.
Más definiciones de skins gameDefinición de skins game en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.