sustantivochiefly North American
- A pair of shorts with a flap across the front (and sometimes also the back) to give the appearance of a skirt.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- In the past few years the skirts have become skorts and the shirt has transformed into a fitted jersey.
- Once they are removed her wings dissolve onto her turning her top into a shirt and her shorts into a skort.
- Frankly, a film that is relying on the flesh ripping skill of its monster to scare your skorts off shouldn't be hiding its horror outside the frame.
Más definiciones de skortDefinición de skort en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.