- A Tibetan funeral ritual involving the exposure of a dismembered corpse to sacred vultures.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The sky burial of the Tibetan dead is similar to the Parsi ritual where bodies are exposed to the elements to be eaten by vultures.
- The ritual of sky burial originated in Persia more than 3,000 years ago.
- He has even arranged for his body to be returned to Tibet for a traditional sky burial when his number is up.
Más definiciones de sky burialDefinición de sky burial en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.