adverbio & adjetivo
- 1As if reaching the sky; very high: [as adverb]: they were blown sky-highMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Well placed to win three low-profile races in the north, Overstrand has had his confidence boosted sky-high.
- Had the one-dayers been played all in a heap, the South Aricans may well have continued to call the shots, their confidence having been blown sky-high.
- Clearly, they are a team whose confidence has been boosted sky-high as a result of several triumphs.
- 1.1At or to a very high level; very great: [as adjective]: sky-high premiumsMás ejemplos en oraciones
- I see that violent crime is out of control in our cities, snuffing out lives, mangling the limbs of the innocent, raising anxiety levels sky-high.
- Expert view: His cholesterol levels must be sky-high.
- Without Arnie, it is highly debatable if today's prize money would be halfway near its current sky-high levels.
Más definiciones de sky-highDefinición de sky-high en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.