verbo[no object] (usually as noun slam-dancing) chiefly North American
Take part in a form of dancing to rock music in which people deliberately collide with one another.
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- In what was easily the strangest moment of the night, punk rockers were seen enthusiastically slam-dancing to a cover of ‘The Loop.’
- Then Stef kicked him in the face again when the two of them were slam-dancing at a party in somebody's garage.
- ‘Both bands wanted to get people moving, but not slam-dancing,’ says guitarist Mario.
slam dancer sustantivo
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Instead the slam dancers playfully parted beneath him and he fell head first into the crowd, which closed over him like a stormy sea.
Definición de slam-dance en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.