Definición de slapdash en inglés:
Done too hurriedly and carelessly: he gave a slapdash performance
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- This slapdash approach is already having adverse effects on Zambia, as would-be investors are not sure what the new Investment Act contains and will not put their money in unknown shadows.
- This slapdash approach to the recording and construction of an album possibly could be financially related.
- However, a few years back, I finally saw the light, and vowed to change my slapdash approach to personal finance.
careless, slipshod, lackadaisical, hasty, hurried, disorganized, haphazard, unsystematic, untidy, messy, thrown together, last-minute, hit-or-miss, offhand, thoughtless, heedless, negligent, neglectful, remiss, cursory, perfunctory, lax, slack
British informal all over the shop
adverbiodated Volver al principio
Hurriedly and carelessly.
- His cabin bordering the Upper Buffalo River Wilderness in the Ozarks of northwest Arkansas is slapdash functional.
- Bent nails hold the box together; house-paint has been applied slapdash to its surface.
- This writer is characterizing the results obtained when the intellectual methodologies of postindustrial society are applied slap-dash to the Caribbean.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan