Definición de slapdash en inglés:
Done too hurriedly and carelessly: he gave a slapdash performance
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- This slapdash approach is already having adverse effects on Zambia, as would-be investors are not sure what the new Investment Act contains and will not put their money in unknown shadows.
- This slapdash approach to the recording and construction of an album possibly could be financially related.
- However, a few years back, I finally saw the light, and vowed to change my slapdash approach to personal finance.
careless, slipshod, lackadaisical, hasty, hurried, disorganized, haphazard, unsystematic, untidy, messy, thrown together, last-minute, hit-or-miss, offhand, thoughtless, heedless, negligent, neglectful, remiss, cursory, perfunctory, lax, slack
British informalall over the shop
adverbiodated Volver al principio
Hurriedly and carelessly.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- His cabin bordering the Upper Buffalo River Wilderness in the Ozarks of northwest Arkansas is slapdash functional.
- Bent nails hold the box together; house-paint has been applied slapdash to its surface.
- This writer is characterizing the results obtained when the intellectual methodologies of postindustrial society are applied slap-dash to the Caribbean.
Palabras que riman con slapdashpebbledash • balderdash
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda