- A pocket set in a garment with a diagonal slit for the opening.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Messengers need quick access to contents, and true to form, this jacket has one slash pocket in the back and one attached to the main compartment, and the flap itself doubles as an easy-access zippered compartment.
- It had rubber cuffs and a rubber rim at the base to stop water penetrating soft places and a handy side slash pocket over the right shoulder.
- The pull-on pant has a choice of deep side seam or slash pockets that include security pockets.
Más definiciones de slash pocketDefinición de slash pocket en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.