- Remain asleep or in bed later than usual in the morning: life assumes a different rhythm on the weekend; we sleep in, cut the grass, wash the carMás ejemplos en oraciones
- I was too tired to get up and go to school for 8 in the morning so I just slept in.
- Sunday mornings are for sleeping in, not for physical exertion with the pub footie team.
- Meanwhile, my sleeping in this morning meant Katharine had to get her own breakfast.
Más definiciones de sleep inDefinición de sleep in en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.