- Sleep outdoors: they slept out all night by the riverMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Far too many people, especially young people, are sleeping out on the streets every night, and many are aged 13 to 16.
- This will be the first time for many of the Beavers to sleep out and we hope they have a great night.
- Cornell was a collegiate hockey powerhouse, and I was a season ticket holder each of my four years there, which necessitated sleeping out a couple of nights just to get tickets.
Más definiciones de sleep outDefinición de sleep out en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.