- 1An occasion of sleeping outdoors: the annual children’s bonfire and sleep-outMás ejemplos en oraciones
- The hostel and resources manager said: ‘The sleepout is not just about one night.’
- The day after the sleepout, November 15th, according to Lewis, the city offered the solid waste workers a hazardous duty retirement option.
- William led the sleepout outside Leinster House in Dublin.
- 1.1Australian/NZ A veranda, porch, or outbuilding providing sleeping accommodation.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Senior Sergeant Dennis Murphy said the officers burst through the doors of a sleepout at the rear of the property to find the suspected lab.
- To find that I have three painters camped in my sleepout and on my verandah.
- She had to cook for the family and the hired farm worker who lived in the sleepout but had all his meals provided.
Más definiciones de sleep-outDefinición de sleep-out en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.