- A mould in which a concrete structure of uniform cross section is cast by filling the mould with liquid concrete and then continuously moving and refilling it at a sufficiently slow rate for the emerging part to have partially set.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Once each layer is complete, the slip form is moved up and the next layer is tamped until the wall is complete.
- This mixture of straw and clay is most commonly packed into slip forms, creating walls that are essentially ‘rammed straw.’
- To overcome these problems, the Directorate introduced the Slip Form method to build the superstructure of lighthouse towers.
Más definiciones de slip formDefinición de slip form en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.