- A cartilaginous disc between vertebrae in the spine that is displaced or partly protruding, pressing on nearby nerves and causing back pain or sciatica.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- This condition is called a pinched nerve, slipped disc, or herniated disc.
- A slipped disc happens when the disc between the bones bulges and presses on nerves.
- But while the principal loading hypothesis can explain gross injuries, such as fractures in vertebrae or slipped discs, it does not explain the vast majority of cases of back pain.
Más definiciones de slipped discDefinición de slipped disc en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.