A North American elm with coarsely textured leaves and rough outer bark. The mucilaginous inner bark has long been used medicinally.
- Ulmus fulva, family Ulmaceae
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- They are psyllium, taurine, dandelion, St Mary's Thistle, globe artichoke and slippery elm bark, which have liver protective, restorative properties.
- Of those, hickories, oaks, flowering dogwood, slippery elm, red maple, and tulip poplar constituted 70% of all detections.
- The small sapling layer was also diverse and was dominated by sugar maple and hop hornbeam followed by pignut hickory, slippery elm, and paw paw.
Definición de slippery elm en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.