- A North American elm with coarsely textured leaves and rough outer bark. The mucilaginous inner bark has long been used medicinally.
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Ulmus fulva, family Ulmaceae
- They are psyllium, taurine, dandelion, St Mary's Thistle, globe artichoke and slippery elm bark, which have liver protective, restorative properties.
- Of those, hickories, oaks, flowering dogwood, slippery elm, red maple, and tulip poplar constituted 70% of all detections.
- The small sapling layer was also diverse and was dominated by sugar maple and hop hornbeam followed by pignut hickory, slippery elm, and paw paw.
Más definiciones de slippery elmDefinición de slippery elm en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.