adjetivo (slouchier, slouchiest)
- 1(Of an item of clothing) soft and relatively unstructured; not tight-fitting or rigid in shape: slouchy black suede boots slouchy cashmere socksMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Karan paraded familiar slouchy knits over minis, sequin T-shirt dresses, kicky ruffled miniskirts and black-and-cream tweed miniskirted suits.
- Also starring in the campaign is the "Knight" bag - a studded, slouchy leather tote that is due to be in stores in early August.
- In fact, the slouchier, more relaxed cuts are clearly catching on.
- 2Characterized by a lazy, drooping posture: I followed three slouchy teenagers through the doorMás ejemplos en oraciones
- I'm a slouchy mope with the energy of a hungover sloth who's just completed the Sao Paulo marathon.
- The platinum-blonde chameleon - who morphed from a slouchy beatnik to a feminine sophisticate in a shimmering top and strappy heels during the course of an evening - rounded out her single-encore set with a series of piano ballads and acoustic numbers.
- Last year, he created a unique persona for his role as one of the guests, complete with a slouchy hips-forward posture that he was able to maintain during the scene's formal dances.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The principal declared war on slouchiness: Students must obey a dress code, and they better not show up to class without a notebook and pencil.
- Its basically an oversized shirt, and overpriced at that, but I dig the slouchiness and the cut out shoulders and the soft muted grey.
- We offset the slouchiness of the sweatshirt with a very tailored, Ann Taylor pencil skirt.
Más definiciones de slouchyDefinición de slouchy en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.