- A person who is habitually untidy or careless.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- He may have been king of the aesthetes and the quintessential dandy about town - but behind the bedroom door, Oscar Wilde lived the life of a careless sloven.
- Yet Seibei is grave and self-possessed, not a sloven but a man committed to various duties-among them the care of his dotty mother and his two beloved children.
- I help the auctioneer, the sloven does not half know his business.
late 15th century (in the sense 'person with base manners'): perhaps from Flemish sloef 'dirty' or Dutch slof 'careless, negligent'.
Más definiciones de slovenDefinición de sloven en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.