- A slow blues rhythm or piece of music.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Although first performed by Handy and his band as a sprightly double-time march, the song was soon reclaimed by Bessie Smith and others as a plaintive slow-drag with a hybrid major-minor melody.
verboVolver al principio
- (slow-drag) [no object] Dance to a slow drag: they slow-dragged to low-down bluesMás ejemplos en oraciones
- The music on this album feels at some points like you should be listening while watching from a velvet-seated auditorium - and at other points like you should be swaying your hips and slow-dragging at a juke joint in Mississippi.
- How they felt on my back when he slow-dragged with me, at a fateful ‘Blue Lights in the Basement’ party.
Más definiciones de slow dragDefinición de slow drag en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.