- A virus or virus-like organism that multiplies slowly in the host organism and has a long incubation period.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Modern epidemics of Bovine Spongiform Encephalopathy (BSE, Mad Cow's disease) are attributed to the slow virus contamination of human brain tissue by using animal cultures in grafts and drug products.
- ‘Maybe it's like the turtle and the hare,’ he says, and the slow virus will eventually win.
- Eventually, they identify kuru as a brain-affecting slow virus.
Más definiciones de slow virusDefinición de slow virus en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.