sustantivoBritish • informal
- A person who acts or moves slowly: ‘Come on, slowcoach,’ urged GeorgeMás ejemplos en oraciones
- The hope now is that slowcoach Europe will lift its performance in 2004, taking some of the pressure off the US workhorse.
- Come along, slowcoach, spit spot, on the double now!
- Eventually, after six hours on the back of the bike we swept those slowcoach cyclists over the finish line and there were all the rest of the entrants.
Más definiciones de slowcoachDefinición de slowcoach en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.