Definición de slowly en inglés:
At a slow speed; not quickly: they moved forward slowly
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The cars moved off slowly and up the steep track to come hurtling down and spinning round.
- After some time we realised that our line was moving much more slowly than the others.
- She held it to his mouth and slowly tilted it forward, letting him gulp down the tea.
- 1slowly but surely
- Achieving the desired results gradually and reliably rather than quickly and spectacularly: the new church began, slowly but surely, to growMás ejemplos en oraciones
- I'll be patient, tackle the job slowly but surely, and I'll get there.
- Well, slowly but surely, the race for the White House is nearing the finish line.
- This is a quick second test post - I'm getting there slowly but surely!
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda