Definición de slowly en inglés:
At a slow speed; not quickly: they moved forward slowly
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The cars moved off slowly and up the steep track to come hurtling down and spinning round.
- After some time we realised that our line was moving much more slowly than the others.
- She held it to his mouth and slowly tilted it forward, letting him gulp down the tea.
slowly but surely
- Achieving the desired results gradually and reliably rather than quickly and spectacularly: the new church began, slowly but surely, to growMás ejemplos en oraciones
- I'll be patient, tackle the job slowly but surely, and I'll get there.
- Well, slowly but surely, the race for the White House is nearing the finish line.
- This is a quick second test post - I'm getting there slowly but surely!
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan