- Achieving the desired results gradually and reliably rather than quickly and spectacularly: the new church began, slowly but surely, to growMás ejemplos en oraciones
- I'll be patient, tackle the job slowly but surely, and I'll get there.
- Well, slowly but surely, the race for the White House is nearing the finish line.
- This is a quick second test post - I'm getting there slowly but surely!
Más definiciones de slowly but surelyDefinición de slowly but surely en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.