sustantivo[mass noun] US • informal
- Cheap or insubstantial stew.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Once the final notes of ‘Hey Sailor’ had been played, we all clapped, and Batcha's galley-maid and another kitchen-hand sent porringers of vegetable slumgullion down the long tables for our evening meal.
- This Christmas was nothing spectacular, and not at all rich for sailors like us - we had our Christmas services and the galley and prayed over our meal of slumgullion and treats of candied fruits.
- I told him, then spooned more slumgullion into my mouth.
late 19th century: probably an invented word.
Más definiciones de slumgullionDefinición de slumgullion en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.