sustantivo[mass noun] British
1Printed matter in small type.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- This is noted by the author's biography listed at the bottom of the article in small print.
- Their names are recorded in small print on the backs of dusty album sleeves or frayed concert programs, as sidemen and women.
- One policy seen by Scotland on Sunday ran to 13 pages of small print containing 15,000 words.
1.1Inconspicuous details or conditions printed in an agreement or contract, especially ones that may prove unfavourable: check the small print and make sure you know your rights
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- A Bradford freight firm has lost a landmark court case after a judge ruled a verbal agreement was more important than small print in a contract.
- Financial advisers who conveniently forget to mention extra charges detailed in the small print of the contract are not uncommon.
- But wary travellers should check the small print in their agreements.
For editors and proofreaders
Saltos de línea: small print
Definición de small print en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda