- A plastic card with a built-in microprocessor, used typically to perform financial transactions.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- He added: ‘Ideally we would like to move on to smart cards or virtual smart cards.’
- The Reserve Bank of India has introduced a number of restrictions on the issue of debit cards and smart cards by banks.
- And the migration from magnetic stripe cards to smart cards within the financial sector is expected to provide greater opportunity to use these cards for mobile commerce.
Más definiciones de smart cardDefinición de smart card en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.