- another term for smidgen. a smidge over five foot twoMás ejemplos en oraciones
- She wedged in the remaining smidge of an empty spot next to me, having just arrived to meet a girlfriend for a cocktail or three.
- While the weight has dropped a smidge, to 6.5 oz., the iPAQ has gained its first internal storage slot, which uses the same memory cards used in Palms.
- There was a pause, as we both finished up the now chocolate chip sundae with a smidge of ice cream, and stared over at the empty wrappers of our snacks; there was nothing left to eat.
Más definiciones de smidgeDefinición de smidge en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.