Definición de smiley en inglés:
adjetivo (smilier, smiliest)informal
Smiling; cheerful: he drew a smiley face
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- A festival of smiley faces, sparkling costumes and the sound of steel band drummers created a sunshine atmosphere.
- People like Mick Hartford used to say he played better when he was angry, he couldn't do himself justice when he was smiley and happy.
- He had once seemed mysterious, but I knew he was just as smiley and happy as the rest when they all broke into laughter at his remarks.
sustantivo (plural smileys or smilies)Volver al principio
(In electronic communications) a symbol that represents a smiling face, typically formed by the characters :-) and used to indicate that the writer is pleased or joking.
- At times, I'm sitting here, feeling morose and depressed or whatever - not feeling bright and chipper - and hiding that in conversations online with smilies and jokes and lighthearted chitchat.
- Multiple exclamation points have their place - in amongst hearts and flowers and smileys and emoticons and xxxx and x0x0x0x0 (to the uninitiated that's hugs and kisses) - in other words ‘nice, girly gossip’.
- Internet users love extras, and adding customizable interactions such as signatures and smilies will help keep visitors coming back.
Definición de smiley en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan