adjetivo (smilier, smiliest)informal
Smiling; cheerful: he drew a smiley face
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- A festival of smiley faces, sparkling costumes and the sound of steel band drummers created a sunshine atmosphere.
- People like Mick Hartford used to say he played better when he was angry, he couldn't do himself justice when he was smiley and happy.
- He had once seemed mysterious, but I knew he was just as smiley and happy as the rest when they all broke into laughter at his remarks.
sustantivo (plural smileys or smilies)
(In electronic communications) a symbol that represents a smiling face, typically formed by the characters :-) and used to indicate that the writer is pleased or joking.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- At times, I'm sitting here, feeling morose and depressed or whatever - not feeling bright and chipper - and hiding that in conversations online with smilies and jokes and lighthearted chitchat.
- Multiple exclamation points have their place - in amongst hearts and flowers and smileys and emoticons and xxxx and x0x0x0x0 (to the uninitiated that's hugs and kisses) - in other words ‘nice, girly gossip’.
- Internet users love extras, and adding customizable interactions such as signatures and smilies will help keep visitors coming back.
Palabras que riman con smileydrily, kylie, Riley, shyly, slyly, Smily, wily, wryly
For editors and proofreaders
Saltos de línea: smiley
Definición de smiley en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda