Definición de smiley en inglés:
adjetivo (smilier, smiliest)informal
Smiling; cheerful: he drew a smiley face
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- A festival of smiley faces, sparkling costumes and the sound of steel band drummers created a sunshine atmosphere.
- People like Mick Hartford used to say he played better when he was angry, he couldn't do himself justice when he was smiley and happy.
- He had once seemed mysterious, but I knew he was just as smiley and happy as the rest when they all broke into laughter at his remarks.
sustantivo (plural smileys or smilies)Volver al principio
(In electronic communications) a symbol that represents a smiling face, typically formed by the characters :-) and used to indicate that the writer is pleased or joking.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- At times, I'm sitting here, feeling morose and depressed or whatever - not feeling bright and chipper - and hiding that in conversations online with smilies and jokes and lighthearted chitchat.
- Multiple exclamation points have their place - in amongst hearts and flowers and smileys and emoticons and xxxx and x0x0x0x0 (to the uninitiated that's hugs and kisses) - in other words ‘nice, girly gossip’.
- Internet users love extras, and adding customizable interactions such as signatures and smilies will help keep visitors coming back.
Definición de smiley en:
- Diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en Malasia