Definición de smog en inglés:
Fog or haze intensified by smoke or other atmospheric pollutants: exhaust emissions are mainly responsible for the smog [count noun]: the fires caused widespread smogs
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- If there is a quantity of smoke or other airborne pollutant particles present, it is known as smog.
- Lavanya cannot believe our clear atmosphere after London smog and fog, the huge horizon and the sunsets.
- The clouds of smog and smoke did block out a good bit of the sun, meaning it shouldn't be too hot for travel.
smoggy adjetivo (smoggier, smoggiest)
- Example sentences
- In a week or so,. New York's climate will lurch into summer gear: 95 degrees and up, humid, and smoggy.
- The whole L.A. Basin was smoggy or hazy today, and my lungs hurt.
- Observe fire ordinances and don't use your firepit on no-burn days or when it's smoggy or windy.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan