Definición de smooth hound en inglés:
A small European shark which typically lives close to the bottom in shallow waters.
- Genus Mustelus, family Triakidae: two species
- These smooth hounds can regularly reach double figures and provide fantastic sport to light balanced tackle.
- According to official landing statistics, the number of smooth hounds being fished has decreased steadily during the last 20 years, most probably being an indication from severe over-fishing.
- Mainly we anchor and fish into or over the banks, this normally produces good results with bass showing at the tops of the banks and smooth hounds and thornbacks in the gullies.
Definición de smooth hound en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan