- 1 (plural snaggle-teeth) An irregular or projecting tooth.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- I hope you and your crooked little snaggle-teeth are laughing all the way to the bank right now.
- The next time I look at the man, he's baring a snaggle-tooth grin, eyeing my body appreciatively.
- Would you date a girl that had snaggle-teeth?
- 2 (plural snaggle-tooths) A small deep-sea fish with large fangs at the front of the jaws and a number of light-emitting organs on the body.
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Family Astronesthidae: several genera and species
- He thought it to be a stomiatiod-like fish: that is, an advanced teleost represented today by deep sea snaggle-tooths and dragon mouths.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Flabby, snaggle-toothed Phil lives in a graffiti-scarred apartment block with his tense, bird-like wife Penny, his surly, overweight son Rory and his shy, overweight daughter Rachel.
- If the teeth bothered him, it didn't show - he was constantly flashing his snaggle-toothed smile, as if daring people to point out the gaps.
- She turned quickly, and there was bug-eyed, mullet-haired Tick standing with a smug, snaggle-toothed grin.
Más definiciones de snaggle-toothDefinición de snaggle-tooth en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.