- Twelve years ago, the search for a great leg-spinner was Australian cricket's version of Lewis Carroll's hunting of the snark.
- They're so fixated on the hunting of the snark that they're prepared to flame everybody to a crisp.
- Unlike the snark, which never actually appears, the capercaillie does exist; but the huge birds are rarely seen, and have attained near-legendary status amongst the hunting fraternity.
1876: nonsense word coined by Lewis Carroll in The Hunting of the Snark.
Palabras que riman con snarkarc, ark, Bach, bark, barque, Braque, Clark, clerk, dark, embark, hark, impark, Iraq, Ladakh, Lamarck, lark, macaque, marc, mark, marque, narc, nark, Newark, park, quark, sark, shark, spark, stark, Vlach
- I'm not going to snark even though I could.
- Hey, are they allowed to snark before I do?
- In the meantime I suspect the greatest difficulties might arise if your sister was to snark about the netbuddy situation or actively criticize you and your decision making.
sustantivo[mass noun] Volver al principio
- This may be the result of a medical condition, in which case we should hold our snark.
- I'll argue, as well, that where there is ironic discourse, snark cannot be far behind.
- A little more research and a little less snark might have made this an interesting post.
Mid 19th century: originally in the dialect senses 'snore, snort', 'find fault'.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.