- A Eurasian plant related to the yarrow, whose dried leaves induce sneezing.
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Achillea ptarmica, family Compositae
- The other was a decoction of green sneezewort, which was also declared to be excellent in some way or other.
- The drawing of the sneezewort plant has been presented to you in one dimension.
- Sneezewort, milkwort and lousewort were not noticed in 1999 but sneezewort had returned in 2000, perhaps due to cattle grazing and winter management, i.e bramble clearance.
Más definiciones de sneezewortDefinición de sneezewort en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.