A Eurasian plant related to the yarrow, whose dried leaves induce sneezing.
- Achillea ptarmica, family Compositae
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The other was a decoction of green sneezewort, which was also declared to be excellent in some way or other.
- The drawing of the sneezewort plant has been presented to you in one dimension.
- Sneezewort, milkwort and lousewort were not noticed in 1999 but sneezewort had returned in 2000, perhaps due to cattle grazing and winter management, i.e bramble clearance.
Definición de sneezewort en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.