- 1 [mass noun] Nasal mucus.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- I must say that I, for one, will really miss coming home from a good night out with a heathy wheeze, my nostrils ejecting generous quantities of blackened snot clogged with blood, and my eyes watering.
- She kicked her band off the stage after a few songs, streamed snot and hacked up phlegm from a lung infection, almost tore her own hands apart singing solo, and dragged a dwindling crowd along on a schizophrenic but mesmerising journey.
- It seems to spread by contact with respiratory secretions - snot and saliva.
- 2A contemptible or worthless person.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- And when you try to get help you get nothing but snots on the phone.
- She's rather stuck up and her friends are snots.
- You come to despise them because they're pampered snots.
late Middle English: probably from Middle Dutch, Middle Low German; related to snout.
Más definiciones de snotDefinición de snot en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.