- An edible spider crab found off the eastern seaboard of Canada.
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Chionoecetes opilio, section Oxyrhyncha
- Scavengers like the snow crab and American lobster underwent incredible population explosions as the cod stocks collapsed.
- Fisheries managers apply a continuous growth model in their management of snow crab, which assumes that male crabs increase in size throughout their lifespan.
- The village's three fish plants employ more than 400 people who are kept busy, at least seasonally, processing lobster, snow crab, and groundfish.
Más definiciones de snow crabDefinición de snow crab en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.