An edible spider crab found off the eastern seaboard of Canada.
- Chionoecetes opilio, section Oxyrhyncha
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Scavengers like the snow crab and American lobster underwent incredible population explosions as the cod stocks collapsed.
- Fisheries managers apply a continuous growth model in their management of snow crab, which assumes that male crabs increase in size throughout their lifespan.
- The village's three fish plants employ more than 400 people who are kept busy, at least seasonally, processing lobster, snow crab, and groundfish.
Definición de snow crab en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.