- A bank of deep snow heaped up by the wind.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- A 5km stretch of road to the Shipka Peak in Stara Planina was made impassable Monday night by trees felled by the wind and snowdrifts, but reopened to traffic Tuesday afternoon.
- I know from experience that avalanches occur swiftly and cruelly, and our relief when the ground eventually levelled out soon dissipated in a struggle through waist deep snowdrifts.
- Later in his career Freeman hit the national headlines by helping to drag the Whitby lifeboat six miles overland through deep snowdrifts in answer to a plea for help from the Robin Hoods Bay station.
Más definiciones de snowdriftDefinición de snowdrift en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.