- 1A heavy fall of snow, especially with a high wind.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- If the temperature rises during or after a snowstorm, it means heavier, wetter snow will be deposited on a less-stable powder base, increasing the risk of a slide.
- Heavy rain, snowstorms and tornadoes make holiday travel extremely difficult for some travelers tonight.
- In early May an unusually heavy snowstorm deposited record snowfall.
- 1.1A shower or large quantity of something: a snowstorm of ash began to fallMás ejemplos en oraciones
- It is every air traffic controller's nightmare when a snowstorm of blips shows up on the radar screen.
- When the wind kicks up, I feel as if I'm standing in a snowstorm of pods and pollen.
- But the two fires converged and saturated the compound in what one resident described as ‘a snowstorm of smoke.’
Más definiciones de snowstormDefinición de snowstorm en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.