verbo (snubs, snubbing, snubbed)[with object]
- He cannot in any real sense be snubbed, ignored, or ridiculed.
- I am not suggesting that any information you provide to forces of that nature will be snubbed and ignored, but if you are not happy with the response what would your action be to pursue it?
- The new Greens, he adds, belong to a younger generation and several have already proven their mettle by snubbing standing invitations to join the provincial Liberals.
- He believes that by scaring a horse, such as sacking them out incorrectly, snubbing, or tying a scary object to the saddle to where the horse has no means of escape will lead to a nervous or spooky horse.
- Nichols caught one of them and snubbed it around two tree stumps.
- To climb on-board, technicians snub the rambunctious radar flyer with strategically laced ropes.
- But to have passed over Pakistan would have been a humiliating snub to a strategically important regional power that Washington needs to engage.
- The move would be a clear snub to the ‘stability and growth pact’ under which countries in the eurozone are expected not to exceed the 3% ceiling on domestic deficits.
- Who would have thought that the state that, more than any other in the EU, has converted years of funding support into double-digit annual growth would deliver such a snub to the EU enlargement agenda?
- The Himalayan's broad head, tiny ears, full cheeks, large, round eyes and short, snub nose conspire to produce a sweet but extreme expression that few people can resist.
- She's either not made up or has applied very subtle cosmetics to her high forehead and cute snub nose.
- One member species, Rhinopithecus roxellana, is widely known as golden monkey or snub-nosed monkey for its shining golden coat and funny snub nose.
Middle English (as a verb, originally in the sense 'rebuke with sharp words'): from Old Norse snubba 'chide, check the growth of'. The adjective dates from the early 18th century.
Palabras que riman con snubblub, bub, chub, Chubb, club, cub, drub, dub, flub, grub, hub, nub, pub, rub, scrub, shrub, slub, stub, sub, tub
For editors and proofreaders
Saltos de línea: snub
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.