sustantivoUS • informal
- A suburban mother who spends a lot of time taking her children to play soccer or engage in similar activities.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- She is that quintessential middle American ideal - a soccer mom.
- She plays a Texas soccer mom who has to raise three kids alone after her husband leaves her for a younger woman.
- At face value, this 47-year-old married mother of two - Eli, 10, and Emma, 7 - is every bit a soccer mom.
Más definiciones de soccer momDefinición de soccer mom en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.